Between Good and Evil Between Good and Evil

ohhhh!!!!

If only he held onto it for a few more minutes...
That was good :) I liked it. 5 for you.

NGBG: Grime vs Sqeezy NGBG: Grime vs Sqeezy

o m g

Pump It Up ROCKS!!

Go Beethoven's Virus.

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

Seven Words:

All my five are belong to Xombie.

Been a fan since episode one... keep going!!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

*GAME SPOILERS*

For those of you hving trouble defeating the game, here are some tips...

*DO NOT use a shotgun for the children demons. It's too risky with the reload time. Use the machinegun instead.

*To defeat the walking man demon, two shotgun bullets to the head region should do it. If there are demon children coming at you at the same time, use a machinegun on ALL of them.

*The demon priests can easily be deafeated. Shoot at it's shield with a machinegun (while jumpiung or ducking its blast attacks... watch it's hand to see if its shooting up or down) Once you breach the shield, two shotgun shots to the head will do it.

*Outside the cinema is a bum in a trashcan, DUCK! He will throw the bin lid at you, cutting off your head. Shoot his head a few times after ducking and he will die.

*The Pink demon boss is hard if you don't watch his attacks. Ignore shooting his stomach, as that will not kill him at all. Wait til he is about to do an attack and either shoot his head, or wait for the attack and shoot after.
*To dodge the red jelly demon, jump as he is
about to come towards you.
*To dodge the lightning attack- well, you can't. Shoot his head before he does the attack.
*To dodge the fly-over attack, simply crouch down.
*To dodge the fire attack, crouch and shoot his head if you can.

There you go, hope that helps!

Message to totaljerkface: Nice job on the game mate. Keep it up, we are all eagerly awaiting the next one! :)

Totaljerkface responds:

ha... thanks man... and thanks for writing the divine intervention faq

Kirby's Dreamland Demo Kirby's Dreamland Demo

wow

cool... i can see you put alot of work into this... its not bad, didnt blow me away thop... the graphics are great... keep up the good work!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

EXCELLENT!

I really love this game. I think the only downside is that the mouse is always clicking outsice of the box, but i know its fixed by downloading the actual flash,well the server must be down or sumthin cause the link doesnt work... good job anyway!

Ender Ender

really good!

Hey, that was wicked... I might use it in one of my flashes... If I do, I'll give ya credit.

Olio responds:

Sweeeet. lemme know wen its out.